What will it be like to work for Royal Enfield?
As the oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first
motorcycle in 1901. The team is growing consistently, competitively and profitably over a decade
now, actively chasing its aim to be the #1 global mid-size motorcycle company and be the #1 Brand
in product and service excellence.
At Royal Enfield, we don’t simply on focus on what we do, but how we do it is also very important
to us. We do not follow the industry conventions, or take the well-trodden path. We create our
own path and that has led us to this outstanding success in the past. Our values and the brand
remains at the core of all our activities, as we work towards transforming Royal Enfield into a
complete experiential brand.
To that effect, we are adding quality and diversity to the existing team by bringing in new people
from different industries providing us with a wide range of thoughts and ideas; people from
different parts of the world to help us learn about the markets we intend to serve in the future.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Ensure the sale of number of vehicles based on the goals and objectives as defined by
the Regional manager
• Responsible for the consistent sale of Royal Enfield bike's in the region
• Plan and achieve the organizational goals as set in the annual plan-in terms of
volumes, market share, Profitability and overall growth of the organization.
• Handling of dealerships in the specified region and Review the Sales process at
• Ensuring that dealers achieve the Retails / Wholesale annual business plan as set up
• To Travel as per Fixed Journey Cycle to dealership and review forecasts
• To Offer Dealership sales manpower training as required.
• Issuing all demonstration vehicles and ensuring that appropriate dealership records
• Ensure that dealership infrastructure is as per latest Corporate Identity Process
norms and are compliant to all RE norms / Policies
• Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure appropriate MIS reporting
• Rides & Customer meets to be organized as per target
• Responsible for launch of various customer schemes as and when required based on
the annual budgeted cost for the region.
• Plan and implement sales promotional activities capturing optimum market shares
• Showcase consistent Customer satisfaction index & Sales Satisfaction index
• Maintaining relationship with business partners – Dealers (dealer profit
enhancement), Banks & Financial institutions
• Coordinating the appropriate supply of new vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle
What are we looking for?
• At least 4-6 years of experience with Automobile brand and with experience in channel sales
and dealer management.
Qualification: Graduation (BE / B.Tech) / Post Graduation.
• Ability to manager dealer and dealer staff
• Strong Communication skills
• Team handling