Role Context and Purpose
Finance Accounting – Graduate with experience of 4-5 years in SAP Consulting. The experience
includes at least 2-3 implementation projects.
What are we looking for?
● Professionally qualified with SAP support / implementation experience at 2-3 installations /
working with established corporates/Industry/consulting firms.
● Should have strong knowledge on the following configuration areas
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Asset Accounting/Bank Accounting/Tax Accounting including GST
Cost Center Accounting/ Project System Accounting
Internal Order Accounting (Including Budget)
Product Costing (make to stock scenario)
Other Technical skill
Creating the Report Painter Reports
Creating the Drill Down Reports
Creating SAP Queries
Providing technical specifications to Technical team
Cross module configuration with MM,SD & PP
Good Documentation and Presentation skills
Knowledge on S/4 HANA will be preferable
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
1. monitoring the operational issues of FICO
2. finalising the business requirements with the end users and process owners and the solution
approach based on Business Requirement Document and get the same implemented.
3. preparing the functional specifications for technical developments
4. coordinating with functional consultants of other modules for cross functional solutions
5. preparing the business process documents and test scripts along with Business Process owner
6. monitoring the projects assigned to you and publish the review reports