Education : Post Graduate
Experience : 8-10 years
Provide the leadership to the Facility Management team encompassing:
Oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Facilities Management service
Ensure Facility/Property Management by providing a seamless interface
Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
· Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
· Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as
· Oversee compilation and deliver the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
· Monitoring the Performance of all Service Personnel.
· Assist entire Team members ( Front Office, Help Desk,Executives,MIS Billing )
· Effectively manage the Help Desk, ensuring all the procedures processes and requirements are
undertaken in a timely and effective manner.
· Undertake comprehensive re-tendering procedures for all outsourced services.
· Participate in the Emergency Evacuation procedures including Crisis Management and Business
· Develop the necessary policies and procedures required for all functions within the scope of
· Coordinate discussions with each direct report regarding goal setting, performance reviews, and career
development planning and incentive/salary administration.
· Actively seek to train subordinates in all aspects of Non technical services.
· Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices.
· Responsible for making SLA/SOW
· Responsible for handling Travel Desk
· Responsible for maintaining the Guest Houses.
· Responsible for Medical room and multipurpose room.
· Developing and implementing building procedures and performance
· Measures to ensure Simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of System
· Managing the facility and regular office operations: Housekeeping Team, Regular office meeting
arrangements, security, hot and cold beverages etc.
· Security Management and Visitor management etc.
· Managing the cafeteria operations: Regular kitchen Audit, Managing Cafeteria vendor, Menu setting,
Tuck shops, MIS, etc.
· Cafeteria card management.
· Vendor management and selection of vendors in accordance with the needs of the organization.
· Managing communication facility such as mobile SIM etc.
· Horticulture management.
· Forecasting and planning the planning of departmental expenses and ensuring adherence to budgetary
· Interacting with different departments for the maintenance of all the office equipment.
· Agreement renewal for different services.